by email@example.com | Nov 15, 2018 | Blog, Uncategorized
Are Relationships Hard?
I was reading an article about signs to look for if a partner is cheating. Normally I wouldn’t even read an article with that topic but it was written by a proclaimed “dating expert.” The article listed several signs to look for but the kicker was that each sign was something positive in a relationship. For example, it stated that if “he’s more affectionate, he helps you around the house, he gives you compliments” it’s all signs he’s cheating. I couldn’t believe what I was reading!
Here’s the thing relationships are meant to be GOOD! Yes every relationship faces challenges but the foundation of a relationship is supposed to be good. We’re supposed to be affectionate, help each other and complement each other. The signs of cheating are not when you’re relationship is going great. The signs of cheating are when you’re relationship is missing something like compliments, attention and affection.
So please don’t pick a part your partner and think omg they’re being so nice to me he must be cheating. That’s absurd! Instead be grateful, express your appreciation and do something nice in return. When we over analyze and immediately think the worse in a relationship we’ll attract just that.
When I was dating I went into each date with the mindset “what is great about this person?” Of course there were some dates that I couldn’t find much but then there was that one date that changed my life. When I met my boyfriend for the first time I found out all kinds of great things about him. And still to this day I focus on all his amazing qualities. I don’t focus on what could go wrong or something that annoys me. I focus on all the things that make me fall in love with him more and more each day.
When we choose a mindset of love we see more love in others. We also attract better relationships. When we choose a mindset of assumption, negativity or we’re always looking for the worst even in someone’s acts of kindness then we set ourselves up for unhealthy relationships and failure.
Relationships are meant to compliment us. They are meant to offer us growth, security, love, acts of service and trust. So yes relationships are meant to be good! Find someone that treats you with love and affection is what you deserve. Expect and see the best in your partner and see how the dynamic of the relationships shifts.
Here are 3 tips to expect an amazing relationship
- Practice self love. We teach other people how to love us. When we practice self love and respect we expect it from others. We tend to stay away from toxic people, behaviors and relationships when we have a healthy sense of self.
- Often we put limiting beliefs on our partner without realizing it and to no fault of their own. If you were in a bad relationship in the past remember your new partner is NOT your past partner. Going into a relationship with false judgements or assumptions is asking for a failed relationship. I often see single people saying “There’s no more good men/women out there.” They’re automatically setting themselves up for a failed bad relationship. Every time a limiting belief pops up about your relationship replace it with something positive.
- Practice gratitude towards your partner. Think of 5 things each day you’re grateful for about your partner. If you’re single think of 5 things you’re thankful for like family, friends or a night out. And keep an attitude of gratitude while dating. Your energy is powerful when meeting new people. Have you noticed how you can immediately sense if someone is uninterested or has a bad attitude? It goes both ways!
To sum it up yes relationships take work but every good thing does. One time I had a woman tell me that her relationship was all rainbows and butterflies. I sat there thinking to myself yep you’re going to break up soon. And a few months later they did. Relationships are not always all rainbows and butterflies. It’s a combination of beauty, fun, work, anger, frustrations, growth, learning and a deep love. It’s a combination of all those things mixed together. That’s what makes a great relationship! Expect the good in your partner, grow together and don’t expect relationships to be hard but have the mindset that relationships are an area of growth, of creating deep love and moving towards a common goal together.
by firstname.lastname@example.org | Apr 11, 2018 | Blog, Uncategorized
Are you ready for some spring cleaning?
I love spring and how it represents growth and upcoming warm weather! I’m preparing to do some spring cleaning and declutter as we prepare to move into a new house. It makes space for new beautiful things that I can bring into my life. The thing is we don’t just have to spring clean our house, we can do a relationship cleanse. We can do some spring cleaning in our love life to prepare to manifest love.
When we make space for love we invite more love in. If our life is full of clutter from past relationships we block love. New fresh love can not flow in when we hold on to the past. We have to declutter our hearts, our hurts and our disappointments to allow new relationships to flow to us. When we do this we start to energetically cut the cords of the past and allow new opportunities into our life.
When I started to spring clean my love life I started to let go and release all the things of past relationships and also started to make room in my house. I got rid of anything representing past relationships including jewelry, pictures, gifts and more. Then I started clearing out space to let someone new in my life.
Are you ready to make space for someone new? This is how to do it:
- Release energetic ties to past lovers. This is one of the most important and essential steps to find a new healthy love. Any ties with past lovers and relationships will keep us from finding a new healthy relationship. We have to release the ties to let new love in. You might be thinking but I’m over my ex why do I need to release energetic ties?
Energetic ties are made with each relationship. These ties can be emotional, traumatic, sexual, broken promises, hurts, disappointments and all the memories that tie us together. When we don’t properly let go and heal from a past relationship the energetic ties remain in place. When we still have energy going out to a past relationship in any form it will block a new relationship. The block can come in the form of not finding a new healthy relationship, repeating past relationship patterns, creating limiting beliefs around love, and creating conflict and emotional blocks in new relationships.
Click here to listen to a meditation on Releasing the Past.
- Make room in your home. Start clearing out clutter and anything tied to past relationships. Make space in your closet for the partner that is coming to you. Clean out your bedroom and make it a peaceful sanctuary. Throw away any gifts from past partners, lingerie that you once wore, photos and any other object that represents your past relationships.
- Clear space in your life. Are you working too much? Do you have anytime to date? Start clearing time each week to find love or date. If your schedule is too packed for a little free time how do you expect someone else to fit in? To find love we have to be intentional and take action to create a life that allows love in. So until you have a date scheduled on that free Tuesday night practice self love, go to a new place, attend an event. The universe responds when we show up. And you never know who you’ll meet in the long run.
What are you going to do this week to spring clean your love life? Drop your experiences below. I’d love to hear how it goes!
by email@example.com | Nov 13, 2017 | Blog, Uncategorized
What does attracting a high vibe relationship and
high quality man look like?
✨ You let go of past toxic dating & relationship patterns. You recognize what’s not working, what’s caused heartbreak and you do everything possible to heal and fix it. You make the conscious decision to stop the bad dating cycle.
✨You recognize you’re the common denominator in past relationships. This was hard for me! After one failed relationship after another I had to figure out why I was choosing the wrong men. What was the common factor? The answer was ME! I was choosing bad dating patterns and relationships. This is where major self love, healing and reflection comes in. We have to come face to face with our own inner issues and go through the process to create the best love possible.
✨Once we begin to heal and practice self love we begin to attract others who are healed and will love us in a healthy manner. We treat others how to treat us. So if your self love is on fire and mindset is healthy regarding relationships you’ll start to attract high quality men that treat you the same.
✨Set intentions when dating. Date with purpose. Date men that exhibit amazing characteristics and values. Don’t focus on physical or materialistic aspects. Focus on the qualities that will create life long relationships.
✨You quickly let go of those that are not high quality. Instead of wishing or trying to fix a man you let go because you know you deserve better. You pay attention to someone’s true colors the first time because you know that you can’t change someone. When you let go you make room for something better to come in.
✨You seek constant growth individually and in a relationship. Comfort zones are the most dangerous places to be.
✨You tune into your own femininity and beauty. When our vibe is high it shows through our smile, our words and it draws people in. Take time to do something that makes you feel beautiful today. Maybe a spa day, a bubble bath, a manicure…choose one thing and make it happen.