Be Flirty & Fun!
It’s Flirty and Fabulous Online Dating Day 5 and today it’s all about being flirty and fun! Online Dating doesn’t have to be boring or something you hate doing. It actually can be a fun process to find some fabulous dates that eventually lead you to the “one.” So today it’s time to makeover those online dating profiles and mindsets!
What if you start approaching online dating with fun and positivity? Yes it can become discouraging to swipe right or left on hundreds of profiles without getting nothing but a dud. It’s important to stay in a positive mindset during the dating process. If we think negative about dating and the options out there then more negative experiences will attract themselves to us. When we start to have fun with the dating process our energy is reflected in our dates. I haven’t had a bad date since 2011 right after my divorce! And to be honest my mindset sucked at the time! I also learned how to screen my dates better before agreeing to meet them. It took months of re-programming how I approached dating and meeting new people. I’ve never been on a bad date since. Of course I went out with plenty of people that it just didn’t work out and we were not a good match but I always had fun in the process.
- Be friendly and smile. A person that is friendly and smiles raises their attraction level. When you’re friendly online the potential date assumes you’ll be friendly and fun in person. This ups your chances of moving the interaction from online to in person.
- Stay positive in your messages. Don’t talk about how bad your past dating experiences have been. A funny story here and there about a date gone wrong is ok but story after story of how dating sucks for you leaves a negative vibe. If it sucks so bad for you the person reading the messages might wonder what you do to make it so bad.
- Be flirty. The best flirting is respectful and fun. Flirting is not sending questionable photos that you could regret later. Give casual compliments, be a little sassy and talk about fun topics. If you need more flirty tips check out our date coaching sessions where we teach you how to flirt successfully and not awkwardly.
So today I have a challenge for you! Let off more positive and fun energy on your profile, in your messages, in your mindset and on your dates. Let me know how the dating process changes for you. And remember do this consistently, it takes practice and persistence! Don’t give up until you find the “one!”
Do you want more online dating tips? Ready to make your profile stand out above the rest? Want some catchy taglines, intros and more? Check out my Become Your Own Matchmaker Online Dating Course HERE!
Create a Catchy Intro!
How many times have you received a new message from a possible date with the words “Hi” “Hey” or “How are you?” Probably too many times to count! It’s time to spice it up! Do you want to stand out from the crowd or do you want to blend in with the rest of the millions of singles online? That’s why I created this Become Your Own Matchmaker Online Dating Series so that you can date successfully and stand out above all the rest!
In today’s tip I’m going to share with you a few tips on how to create an introduction that stands out. Remember you only have 7 seconds to make a great 1st impression and usually only have ONE chance to get someone to respond back. So it’s important to make that introduction catchy, cute and NOT creepy!
When writing a stellar introduction it’s important to remember a few tricks.
- Use proper grammar. Bad grammar online is a turn off. Including texting slang and abbreviations. Stay away from ur, u, wat, r, yo and everything in between.
- An introduction should not focus on physical compliments. You might think it’s a nice to send compliments like “You’re gorgeous” or “Hey sexy” but it looks like you’re focusing on physical traits more than getting to know someone for who they are as a person. Especially if you’re a guy sending this to a girl often it makes women feel a little creeped out because we wonder is that your pick up line for all girls. Are you just focusing on someone for their looks or do you really want to get to know me as a person?
- Don’t use the horrible H’s, the “Hi” “Hey” or “How are you?” This is your time to get their attention. Instead of the normal hi and how are you’s ask a creative question. This will up your chances of them actually reading your message and getting a response.
- Most important be flirty & confident! When you radiate with friendliness, fun and common respect (without using Hey Sexy) you’re more likely to get responses from high quality dates.
Want a list of creative introductions and more ideas on how to be successful with online dating? Sign up for my Become Your Own Matchmaker: Online Dating Series Course HERE!