by firstname.lastname@example.org | Oct 18, 2018 | Blog, Uncategorized
Dating Boutique™ Matchmakers Fill the Gap Between Impersonal Dating Sites & Expensive Dating Services
I was super honored to be featured in DatingNews.com!
The article gives an inside glimpse into our company and what’s to come…
The Scoop: Matchmaker Amanda Rose founded a boutique matchmaking firm, aptly named Dating Boutique, to stake out a middle ground between impersonal dating sites and expensive introduction services. She makes a point to ensure her dating services are accessible to relationship-minded singles of all backgrounds and budgets. Though Dating Boutique offers high-end matchmaking for the wealthy, it also runs singles events that are open to the public. Plus, in the last year, the firm has allowed singles to join its database for a low monthly fee, thus empowering the average dater to use its national network to find love for themselves. Today, Amanda has combined high-tech matching tools with her matchmaking experience and intuition to create a streamlined system for finding a compatible partner…
Read the entire article HERE!
by email@example.com | Mar 18, 2017 | Blog, Uncategorized
Invoke Your Inner Badass
It’s Saturday and I’m feeling freaking full of gratitude, peace and love. Yes all the hippie qualities that I’m wildly obsessed with. I got invites to parties and bars this weekend but I’m so loving the party at my house. I’m at home with my kids, I meditated and did a total goddess yoga flow, filling my body with pure raw foods and working on creative content for my business. That’s what gets my energy juices flowing. I would rather zen out then hit up the hottest party. I would rather explore and travel than spend my time at a club. I feel like I have reached my inner badass and I’m so in love with her. If you’re inner badass is party hopping then rock on sister. That’s just not me anymore. But don’t get me wrong I love a good glam party once in a while just not the club hopping type.
I spent 30 plus years trying to uncover and figure out my inner truth and authenticity. I was afraid that if I let all that out I would be rejected and ridiculed. Which is right, I was rejected and ridiculed by some when I started speaking my truth. In that process a funny thing happened. The yucky vibers, the people that held me back from experiencing my greatness, the toxic relationships and everything in between started dropping out of my life. I lost friends and family members during that time. But those people were not my people.
As I reflect on my life and the people I’m surrounded with today intense gratitude fills my heart. The inner circle of friends that I have are powerhouse, authentic, truth tellers, bad ass, empowering, world changer people. I socialize with dreamers, entrepreneurs, entertainment industry influencers and bad ass every day people. This did not come overnight. It came from a process of mindset, behavior and environment changes. I made a conscious decision I wanted something better and bigger than the mediocre that surrounded me. If you want a change in your life, or if you’re tired of where you are now and know there’s more to life than this, I’m here to tell you there is! It’s time to tap into your inner badass and let her roar.
My inner badass was a process and I’m still working on her everyday. This is about rising up and being absolutely in love and confident with who you are. My biggest dream is to see all women tap into their God given power and create a life they are absolutely wildly in obsessed with. So I’m going to share with you my 5 top tips to invoke the inner badass within you. The same things that changed my life and put me on the path to success.
- Clean Sweep Your Inner Circle. Have you heard the saying your future is determined by the 5 people you’re closest to? Well it’s true! If your inner circle consists of people who gossip, have no ambition, gold diggers aka women who want to mooch off others, complainers and naysayers then you’ve got some serious sweeping to do. Start networking and making connections with people who are where you want to be. I have the confidence to walk away from any person that gives me yucky vibes. Like if you don’t make my energy radiate – peace out sucker. Spending time on negative energy suckers is a waste of time. They will emotionally drain you and limit your ability to succeed. Be choosy of who you let into your life! You have one beautiful life surround yourself with people who radiate with good vibes!
- Mindset is Everything. Get yo’ mind right! If you’re dwelling on limiting beliefs and thoughts then that’s where your life is going to stay. Badass women know that their thoughts shape their life. What are you telling yourself every single day? Is it I’ll never get out of this situation or is it I have the power to create the life of my dreams. Fill your life with positive, life giving, powerful thoughts with books, affirmations, podcasts, tv shows, and eliminate everything else. I only watch positive tv shows, I listen to powerful podcasts while getting ready, I have a Girl Boss music playlist that inspires me, my book shelf is full of empowerment self help books and my bathroom mirror is full of affirmations written in lipstick. I soak that stuff in! If you want to become a badass you have to make some changes worthy of badassery.
- Gratitude. Before I even get out of bed I think of 5 things I’m grateful for. It immediately puts a smile on my face, creates a success mindset and sets my day. Instead of dreading the new day I’m ready to tackle it and do amazing things. I also keep a gratitude journal and write down those 5 things while meditating. Successful people practice gratitude! Practice an attitude of gratitude.
- Meditation. Meditation is a key part of my life and success. I meditate every day, no exceptions. I find a comfortable spot and meditate for at least 10 minutes. i might light a candle, zen out on my yoga mat or just sit somewhere with no distractions. My spiritual practice is the foundation of my life. Get connected, pray, meditate, God designs things to happen beyond our wildest imagination and will guide us in the process. That daily 10 minutes of quiet will change your life.
- Inner and Outer Wellness. Taking care of my body is also a spiritual practice. Our bodies are temples housing some amazing stuff. If we feel like crap how are we going to enjoy life and accomplish all that we want to? What you put in your body comes out. So if you’re filling up on all this processed junk it’s going to reflect in your appearance and how you feel. I challenge you to eat complete raw unprocessed organic foods for 30 days. The change will be shocking. When I first tried this I did it for 21 days, lost 13 lbs, my energy level rocketed, my skin was glowing and I felt absolutely amazing. I also have a daily yoga practice. Yoga was life changing for me! My stress levels diminished, my body was leaner and more flexible, sex life sky rocketed, back pain disappeared and it is the best natural high I’ve ever had.
Ok goddesses, what changes are you going to make to tap into your inner badass? I want to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Want more inner badass tips? Make sure to follow me on all social channels below & subscribe to my newsletter for tips on how to create a life you love!