What does attracting a high vibe relationship and
high quality man look like?
✨ You let go of past toxic dating & relationship patterns. You recognize what’s not working, what’s caused heartbreak and you do everything possible to heal and fix it. You make the conscious decision to stop the bad dating cycle.
✨You recognize you’re the common denominator in past relationships. This was hard for me! After one failed relationship after another I had to figure out why I was choosing the wrong men. What was the common factor? The answer was ME! I was choosing bad dating patterns and relationships. This is where major self love, healing and reflection comes in. We have to come face to face with our own inner issues and go through the process to create the best love possible.
✨Once we begin to heal and practice self love we begin to attract others who are healed and will love us in a healthy manner. We treat others how to treat us. So if your self love is on fire and mindset is healthy regarding relationships you’ll start to attract high quality men that treat you the same.
✨Set intentions when dating. Date with purpose. Date men that exhibit amazing characteristics and values. Don’t focus on physical or materialistic aspects. Focus on the qualities that will create life long relationships.
✨You quickly let go of those that are not high quality. Instead of wishing or trying to fix a man you let go because you know you deserve better. You pay attention to someone’s true colors the first time because you know that you can’t change someone. When you let go you make room for something better to come in.
✨You seek constant growth individually and in a relationship. Comfort zones are the most dangerous places to be.
✨You tune into your own femininity and beauty. When our vibe is high it shows through our smile, our words and it draws people in. Take time to do something that makes you feel beautiful today. Maybe a spa day, a bubble bath, a manicure…choose one thing and make it happen.
Here’s the thing if you don’t make the commitment in anything in life you’re not going to succeed. That means failed relationships, failed businesses, failed health and failed dreams. I’ve been there. I’ve made the half ass commitment and seen dreams disappear and relationships fail. It wasn’t until recently that the half ass commitment mentality hit me. Since this is a page all about relationships I’ll relate it to that but we can half ass anything in life.
You can’t have a successful relationship without committing to the process. You can’t half ass the relationship and expect great results. You have to put your whole ass in. It’s the same with trying to find a relationship. I have people come to me wanting to use my services but they can’t even commit to a consultation call! They don’t make the commitment to make the call time work with their schedule, they don’t show up for the call, the don’t show up to do the work. But they still complain about their dating life. They wonder why they aren’t finding high quality commitment minded dates. They wonder what they’re doing wrong. They wonder why they keep falling into the same dating patterns with no success. It’s because of the half ass mentality. They are not showing up to do the work. I can immediately see why it’s not working for them. They’re not committed they’re just interested.
You have to become committed to the process in whatever you want in life. If you don’t you’ll see failure more than success. You have to become committed to becoming the best version of yourself, identifying what isn’t working, making the change, being committed to the change and continue to move forward. Commitment is not easy. It comes with icky “holy moly that limiting behavior is still in me” constant growth ah ha moments.
How are you going to show up in your dating life? Are you committed to finding someone and creating an amazing life giving relationship? Or are you just interested in the thought of dating, possibly finding someone?
Do some deep soul searching when answering that question. I had to recently. I had the ah ha holy moly that limiting belief is still in me. I immediately recognized that it was holding me back. I was not committed to a process in a particular situation in my life. And I hadn’t been for years because of past heartbreak. When I recognized it, it was the most freeing feeling and it felt damn good to get it out there and begin the process of growth.
If you’re committed to the process of finding high quality dates and finding the one it’s time to get to work. Men don’t magically fall from the trees. Show up, become the best version of yourself and see the shift start to take place.
You’ve been hurt, your heart has been broken way too many times to count, and you’re stuck wondering are all men like this? Do you just wait for the ball to drop with each and every date?
The thing about dating is we’ve all had our heart broken. We’ve all experienced broken trust or crushed expectations in one form or the other. It sucks, it hurts and it can be damn hard to love and trust again. But the truth of it is…that new date is NOT your ex. He’s not the guy who broke your heart. He is a brand spankin new person with new qualities, new traits and new things to bring into your life.
And then this happens…we start to look for the red flags and what could possibly be wrong with this person before getting to know their heart? When we look for the bad before really getting to know someone we can immediately set up the relationship for failure. We start to nit pick qualities, we start to compare them to an ex, we look for ways that could stop a good thing before it even gets going.
But what if we completely changed how we approached our date? What if we focused on looking for a date’s strengths instead of immediately looking for things that could go wrong? If we approach a date with a positive mindset and look for the good qualities instead of focusing on the bad the whole dynamic changes. Instead of writing someone off immediately because of a superficial qualities we may find a hidden gem underneath it all.
I want to challenge you. On your next date look at the man across from you and ask yourself what is amazing about this person? Is he respectful to the waiter? Is he funny? Does he talk with passion about things significant to him?
Of course if the date is just horrible from the beginning and the date is totally disrespectful there’s no need to continue to pull out possible good qualities. Just don’t write off a potentially great date before it even starts.
When I was dating here’s what I would do…I would focus on what is amazing about this person? What can I learn about them? I would forget about all the things that could go wrong and instead focus on all the things that could possibly go right. When I made this simple mindset shift around the dating process my dating life completely changed. I not only apply this to my dating life but all my relationships. I have a deeper appreciation for the people that are in my life. I constantly look for how they’re amazing and why I’m so grateful that I have them in my life.
So I challenge you to walk into your next date thinking “what is amazing about this person?” I promise they’ll feel your positive energy, the date will be more relaxed and you’ll have a lot more fun.
Are you experiencing a change in your life? Maybe you’re going through a divorce or breakup. The emotional roller coaster of change can be scary. It can shake us to our core. But what lies on the other side of that change can be beyond our wildest dreams. How do we not know what our future holds if we don’t let go of what no longer is serving us?
“Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that side you are used to is better than the one to come?” Rumi
When going through my divorce I had to learn to embrace change. I was use to the “picture perfect” lifestyle with my ideal house and ideal lifestyle. When all of a sudden it was like everything was swept out from underneath me.
I lost my house. I lost my security. I felt like the life I created for my kids was gone. It was during that time of complete brokenness that a counselor told me it’s time to create a new normal. Those words have stuck with me.
Sometimes we resist change thinking that there’s not a better side of life. When in reality we’re scared of the unknown. We stay stuck in our comfort zone. We become afraid of what life looks like if we make a big change rather it be a job, a new relationship, living in a new location, or walking away from a situation. Often the biggest breakthroughs are on the other side of fear.
If I hadn’t lost my home, my marriage and my security at that time I would have never created my new normal. And looking back that scares the crap out of me. Because where I am today is beyond more beautiful and unimaginable than I ever thought possible.
Have faith that the better and more beautiful side is to come.
Invoke Your Inner Badass
It’s Saturday and I’m feeling freaking full of gratitude, peace and love. Yes all the hippie qualities that I’m wildly obsessed with. I got invites to parties and bars this weekend but I’m so loving the party at my house. I’m at home with my kids, I meditated and did a total goddess yoga flow, filling my body with pure raw foods and working on creative content for my business. That’s what gets my energy juices flowing. I would rather zen out then hit up the hottest party. I would rather explore and travel than spend my time at a club. I feel like I have reached my inner badass and I’m so in love with her. If you’re inner badass is party hopping then rock on sister. That’s just not me anymore. But don’t get me wrong I love a good glam party once in a while just not the club hopping type.
I spent 30 plus years trying to uncover and figure out my inner truth and authenticity. I was afraid that if I let all that out I would be rejected and ridiculed. Which is right, I was rejected and ridiculed by some when I started speaking my truth. In that process a funny thing happened. The yucky vibers, the people that held me back from experiencing my greatness, the toxic relationships and everything in between started dropping out of my life. I lost friends and family members during that time. But those people were not my people.
As I reflect on my life and the people I’m surrounded with today intense gratitude fills my heart. The inner circle of friends that I have are powerhouse, authentic, truth tellers, bad ass, empowering, world changer people. I socialize with dreamers, entrepreneurs, entertainment industry influencers and bad ass every day people. This did not come overnight. It came from a process of mindset, behavior and environment changes. I made a conscious decision I wanted something better and bigger than the mediocre that surrounded me. If you want a change in your life, or if you’re tired of where you are now and know there’s more to life than this, I’m here to tell you there is! It’s time to tap into your inner badass and let her roar.
My inner badass was a process and I’m still working on her everyday. This is about rising up and being absolutely in love and confident with who you are. My biggest dream is to see all women tap into their God given power and create a life they are absolutely wildly in obsessed with. So I’m going to share with you my 5 top tips to invoke the inner badass within you. The same things that changed my life and put me on the path to success.
- Clean Sweep Your Inner Circle. Have you heard the saying your future is determined by the 5 people you’re closest to? Well it’s true! If your inner circle consists of people who gossip, have no ambition, gold diggers aka women who want to mooch off others, complainers and naysayers then you’ve got some serious sweeping to do. Start networking and making connections with people who are where you want to be. I have the confidence to walk away from any person that gives me yucky vibes. Like if you don’t make my energy radiate – peace out sucker. Spending time on negative energy suckers is a waste of time. They will emotionally drain you and limit your ability to succeed. Be choosy of who you let into your life! You have one beautiful life surround yourself with people who radiate with good vibes!
- Mindset is Everything. Get yo’ mind right! If you’re dwelling on limiting beliefs and thoughts then that’s where your life is going to stay. Badass women know that their thoughts shape their life. What are you telling yourself every single day? Is it I’ll never get out of this situation or is it I have the power to create the life of my dreams. Fill your life with positive, life giving, powerful thoughts with books, affirmations, podcasts, tv shows, and eliminate everything else. I only watch positive tv shows, I listen to powerful podcasts while getting ready, I have a Girl Boss music playlist that inspires me, my book shelf is full of empowerment self help books and my bathroom mirror is full of affirmations written in lipstick. I soak that stuff in! If you want to become a badass you have to make some changes worthy of badassery.
- Gratitude. Before I even get out of bed I think of 5 things I’m grateful for. It immediately puts a smile on my face, creates a success mindset and sets my day. Instead of dreading the new day I’m ready to tackle it and do amazing things. I also keep a gratitude journal and write down those 5 things while meditating. Successful people practice gratitude! Practice an attitude of gratitude.
- Meditation. Meditation is a key part of my life and success. I meditate every day, no exceptions. I find a comfortable spot and meditate for at least 10 minutes. i might light a candle, zen out on my yoga mat or just sit somewhere with no distractions. My spiritual practice is the foundation of my life. Get connected, pray, meditate, God designs things to happen beyond our wildest imagination and will guide us in the process. That daily 10 minutes of quiet will change your life.
- Inner and Outer Wellness. Taking care of my body is also a spiritual practice. Our bodies are temples housing some amazing stuff. If we feel like crap how are we going to enjoy life and accomplish all that we want to? What you put in your body comes out. So if you’re filling up on all this processed junk it’s going to reflect in your appearance and how you feel. I challenge you to eat complete raw unprocessed organic foods for 30 days. The change will be shocking. When I first tried this I did it for 21 days, lost 13 lbs, my energy level rocketed, my skin was glowing and I felt absolutely amazing. I also have a daily yoga practice. Yoga was life changing for me! My stress levels diminished, my body was leaner and more flexible, sex life sky rocketed, back pain disappeared and it is the best natural high I’ve ever had.
Ok goddesses, what changes are you going to make to tap into your inner badass? I want to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Want more inner badass tips? Make sure to follow me on all social channels below & subscribe to my newsletter for tips on how to create a life you love!