Make Sure Your Pictures are On Point
Have you heard the saying first impressions are everything? It’s true! Especially in the world of online dating. You literally have a few seconds to make a great first impression and have someone click on your profile. Not only do you want people to click on your profile, you want the right people to click on your profile!
- Your pictures need to tell a story of who you are. Post photos that show your personality, your hobbies, what you like to do on the weekends. Do you like rock climbing? Post a photo of you climbing. It might spark a conversation with someone with similar interests and it shows you have an exciting life.
- Make sure the pictures are current! There’s nothing worse than showing up to a date expecting someone 10 years younger. Be truthful about who you are. You don’t want someone to feel lied to, the date won’t go in your favor.
- Don’t show too much skin! There’s nothing worse than seeing a picture of a man flexing in the mirror with his nasty toliet behind him. And ladies keep it classy! If you’re showing too much boob in the profile picture you’re going to attract all kinds of sleezy men. Don’t be surprised when they show up to the date wanting one thing and I’m not talking about a committed relationship.
- Post 3-5 current pictures on your profile. There’s no need to overload your profile with too much information. Keep some of your life a mystery so there’s lots to talk about at the date!
Let me know how the above tips work for you in your online profile! For more online dating tips check out my Online Dating Webinar here.
Are you putting your wants before your needs? Is this playing a role in your dating life? Find out how dating expectations can throw off your dating game in this Dating Boutique TV episode!
National Kissing Day is coming soon!
Are You Ready to be Kissed?
Let the Dating Boutique get you kiss ready! We will show you how to manifest the best dates and become kiss ready!
For a LIMITED time we are offering our National Kissing Day Package.
Our Special Package includes:
Image and Fashion Consultation
Dream of having your very own fashion stylist? Not sure what to wear on a first date? Would you like to wear clothes that show off your body type and personality? Learn how to look irresistible!
In your personal consultation you will receive:
- Tips on the do’s and don’ts of what to wear on a date
- Find out what clothes are best for your body type
- Learn about color psychology
- Receive a makeup and hair consultation
A $125 Value
Online Dating Profile Makeover
Are you frustrated with online dating? Tired of the quality of men you are attracting? Are you ready to attract the best dates online?
In your online dating profile makeover you will receive:
- An online dating profile analysis
- Profile picture analysis where we will help you pick out the best photos.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of online dating.
- Receive tips on what to edit on your profile and what to include.
A $189 Value
Love & Dating Coaching Session
Do you wish you had a personal coach to guide you through your dating life? Do you wonder what is holding you back from finding your soulmate? Are you ready to find true love?
In your Love & Dating Coaching Session you will receive:
- A 30 minute personal coaching session
- Learn to identify your dating blocks and what is holding you back from finding love.
- Create an actionable plan to manifest your soulmate
- Receive dating and love tips from top matchmaker, Amanda Rose
A $300 Value
Receive a package valued at over $600!
All for just $125!
For A Limited Time Only!