Are you putting your wants before your needs? Is this playing a role in your dating life? Find out how dating expectations can throw off your dating game in this Dating Boutique TV episode!
A breakup has the power to rock us to the core. We can either let it knock us down or we can choose to rise from it. Think of how amazing life would be if we decided to take heartbreak and make something beautiful out of it. Yes heartbreak can be transformed into something life changing and beautiful. Change can be painful but do you know what’s more painful? Staying somewhere that we can’t fully live to our highest purpose. Yes breakups hurt like hell but it hurts more when you stay somewhere you’re not respected or wanted. A breakup can ultimately wake us up to realize what we really deserve in a relationship.
A breakup and a relationship does not define you. My wish is that every woman will see her great value and beauty. We are each created for a beautiful purpose beyond what we can see in the pain. Your worth is not in another person but within yourself. It’s there girlfriend. Let’s make a change and create breakup breakthroughs. Go grab your power, take it back and rock out your single life.
Ways to rock your singleness & create a breakup breakthrough
1. Find your tribe. I’m not talking about finding casual acquaintances. Being around the wrong people can be the loneliest place in the world. Make a conscious choice to surround yourself with the right people. I’m talking about finding a group of people that are badass, soulful, and uplifting women. Begin to work on becoming that type of woman. As you do the universe will align to bring you other people that will support and encourage you. These are the people that you will have the time of your life with. I have the most amazing group of women around me. Some I have known for decades, some for just a couple months but each one I know that the divine connected us for a reason. I have never enjoyed being single so much! And I know a lot of it is because of these incredible ladies.
2. Stop worrying about finding Mr. Right. When we worry we let off negative energy and our total vibe is off. Enjoy making new connections and meeting new people. Focus on a new connection and not the long list of what you want in a partner. A worried or bad attitude can block love from coming into your life. Let connections happen and flow freely. You never know where a new connection will lead you. Open your heart to new connections and experiences.
3. Be you! Fall in love with yourself. We have more love to give when we are confident in ourselves. When we can truly be comfortable alone with who we are then we can let the perfect person in. Self confidence and authenticity is sexy! Start each day with positive affirmations about who you want to be and who you want to attract into your life.
4. Go on adventures and lots of them! One of the most powerful lessons I learned is to not let someone stop you from feeling alive. If someone brings negative energy to what makes you feel happy and alive then it’s time to re-evaluate that relationship. Don’t let life pass you by because someone else doesn’t want you to enjoy it to the fullest. Whoever comes into your life should have the same zest for life. Sometimes we don’t need a plan to be adventurous. Sometimes we just need to breathe, let go and trust in our divine destiny.
5. Walk away from anything that no longer grows you or makes you happy. Yes it can be damn hard walking away from the familiar. We are often blinded by our comfort zone or of what “could” be. We hang on too long to the toxic negative relationship or dwell on a breakup. Begin to walk away to create a new normal for your life. You have the power within you to create a new beginning that is better than before.
6. Find the beauty in the new beginning. Breakups are often disguised as beautiful new beginnings. The happiness on the other side of this breakup is coming. Sometimes it takes purposeful steps in the right direction to get us there. Start looking around you for all the good that is in your life despite the breakup. Create positive life giving experiences to cultivate more beauty around you.
7. Enjoy the journey of being single. Seriously enjoy the journey! There’s no better time to fully learn how to follow your passions and love yourself. Don’t wait for someone to enjoy life with. Do it now, in this moment. The journey shapes us into the beautiful person we’re designed to be. Don’t dwell on the past, don’t worry about the present or future. Enjoy the journey and live fully in the moment.
Are you ready for a breakup breakthrough? I challenge you to do one thing today that will bring happiness to your life. Leave comments below on what you did to create happiness after a breakup and how you are rocking out your journey.
Ready to get over the breakup & find true love? Transform your breakup with our Breakup Breakthroughs & Bliss course! Click here for more information.
Join us for our Holiday Party! Looking for things to do in Louisville? A night full of fun while sipping on cocktails & mingling with local singles! The Dating Boutique is hosting a night full of mingling with local singles plus get dating tips from nationally recognized matchmaker, Amanda Rose! The entire Dating Boutique team will be there to answer all your questions about dating & finding love.
Tickets are limited and will sell out.
Ticket price includes admission and light appetizers! Event will be held in the private event room of Bourbon Raw. Register today HERE!
Lately I am hearing so many stories about heartbreak. The stories seem the same… a girl leaves a broken relationship. She feels like he is crushing her spirit, he is no longer passionate about her, he says critical and hurtful words, he treats her like an option, and the list of reasons goes on. What surprises me the most is that when the girl finally walks away from all the hurt the guy is often surprised. What he doesn’t realize is that she left a dozen warnings maybe more that she was broken, that she could not fight anymore, that he has crushed her spirit. Instead of fighting for her he lets her walk away.
What guys don’t realize is that it is often quite simple to keep the girl you love. Of course there are the obvious things like being faithful, honesty, and just don’t be a big jerk! However there are little things that you can do to make her feel your love and devotion. When you do these things you are more likely to keep her then lose her and the relationship will strengthen. In the end you may even experience the most amazing relationship of your life.
1. It’s the little things that matter. It’s the gentle touch of your hand, how you wipe the hair out of her eyes, how you stare into her eyes, the random hug or kiss throughout the day, the simple text letting her know you are thinking about her. Text her every morning to say Good Morning Beautiful! You don’t have to do all these things every single day but most definitely make sure you are doing random little ‘I love you’s, I see you, I acknowledge your beauty things’ everyday.
2. Make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. That she is your dream woman. That you want to runaway with her. Women want to feel beautiful. We especially want to feel beautiful by the man we love.
3. Remember what is special to her. Show her you care about these things. Ask questions about her family, her children, her work, whatever she is passionate about. When you genuinely take an interest in her life her heart opens and love flows.
4. Notice the small things. How you think it’s cute how she looks when she wakes up, how her nail polish has sock marks in it or how she works hard to accomplish her latest goal. These things may seem unimportant but it truly is the small things that you notice that matter.
5. Have fun together and act silly! Jump off the boat and do cannon balls, playfully tease her or tell her how she makes you smile every time you think of her. Life should be enjoyed so why not do it together!
6. Kiss her Passionately. Grab her and kiss her like you can’t get enough of her. When you kiss tell her it was better than you dreamed it would be. There should always be a little romance sprinkled into your relationship.
7. Don’t take her spark away. A woman’s spirit is gentle, treat it with respect and love. You can either crush her spirit or encourage it. Critical and harsh words crush the spark within the spirit. Be careful with your tongue. Don’t let it blow out the beautiful and inspiring spirit that women contain. When you help this spark grow you can experience the greatest passion you will ever know. The men that crush this gentle spirit never experience all the beauty she has to offer.
A girl will move mountains for a man that adores, appreciates and truly loves her. A woman can sense a fake so don’t do these things without pure intentions in your heart. An authentic man that does these things creates a passionate and pure love within the woman he loves. Of course there are a lot more factors that determine if someone stays or not. Choose to do your best at loving your beautiful lady. Choose her daily and see the difference it makes in your relationship.
How To Love Unconditionally
“To be brave is to love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return.” Madonna
Loving unconditionally is a commitment to love an imperfect person. Remember you are an imperfect person too. This type of love does not include revenge or purposely hurting someone. Loving unconditionally is scary and vulnerable. In reality love causes pain and hurt. To love someone with complete vulnerability that they can cause hurt in your life is scary. Being vulnerable while loving wholeheartedly is part of living fully. Love with your whole heart and mind. Be open to the magical experiences that love can bring even if it is just for a short moment in time. This type of love is worth it!
Loving unconditionally is the commitment at the end of the day to another human being that creates long lasting relationships. It includes sacrifice and commitment. However, this does not mean that you are to accept toxic or abusive behaviors. Sometimes we must love someone from a distance to protect ourselves.
How can you love unconditionally? Here are 5 ways to start your journey of loving unconditionally in your relationships.
Unconditional love says you hurt me, you disappointed me but I forgive you anyways. I love you with your flaws and imperfections. Every human being is imperfect. We can not live up to false expectations of never making a mistake. To love unconditionally means to acknowledge the fact that everyone will fail. People will hurt us. It is our decision to continue to love this person or to walk away. Forgiveness is necessary to create healthy long term relationships. By no way am I saying that you should stay in a relationship that is abusive or unhealthy. However, even healthy life giving relationships will be faced with the power of forgiveness. Forgiveness is freeing especially for the one offering the forgiveness. It can be incredibly hard to forgive someone that has caused pain in our heart. However, holding on to a negative situation and letting it reside in your heart is toxic.
2. Self Love
To love others fully we must learn to love ourselves first. How we treat ourselves is a reflection in how we will let others treat us. Love yourself unconditionally. Acknowledge your weaknesses, your failures, your mistakes. Now rise up above all those and know how worthy you are of unconditional love. You are worthy of true healthy love and commitment.
Unconditional love includes sacrifice. We sometimes sacrifice our own wants for the benefit of others. Take a mother and child relationship. This is one of the most beautiful forms of unconditional love and sacrifice. We may sacrifice a temporary want for the well being of our relationships. Do not sacrifice your self worth or respect.
Being vulnerable can bring fear into our hearts. We fear being rejected or not understood. However, when we fully open our hearts and live with openness we let more love in. Vulnerability is saying I love you enough to be open and honest even though I fear rejection.
“Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage.
Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.” Brene Brown
Love with your whole heart. Love fully and passionately. Loving unconditionally means that you will continue to love this person with your whole heart not a piece here and there. Love them when they are in a bad mood, love them when they are sick or depressed, love them when they are unlovable. Share your heart with them so that they know the beautiful feelings that you have for them.
To love unconditionally takes courage. A whole lot of courage! Especially when our heart has been broken it takes courage to keep loving, to keep trying and to never give up. When we have experienced great heart break it is often hard to open our hearts again. Loving unconditionally is one of the bravest things you will ever do.
This article was featured on the Huffington Post! Click here to go to the original article.
National Kissing Day is coming soon!
Are You Ready to be Kissed?
Let the Dating Boutique get you kiss ready! We will show you how to manifest the best dates and become kiss ready!
For a LIMITED time we are offering our National Kissing Day Package.
Our Special Package includes:
Image and Fashion Consultation
Dream of having your very own fashion stylist? Not sure what to wear on a first date? Would you like to wear clothes that show off your body type and personality? Learn how to look irresistible!
In your personal consultation you will receive:
- Tips on the do’s and don’ts of what to wear on a date
- Find out what clothes are best for your body type
- Learn about color psychology
- Receive a makeup and hair consultation
A $125 Value
Online Dating Profile Makeover
Are you frustrated with online dating? Tired of the quality of men you are attracting? Are you ready to attract the best dates online?
In your online dating profile makeover you will receive:
- An online dating profile analysis
- Profile picture analysis where we will help you pick out the best photos.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of online dating.
- Receive tips on what to edit on your profile and what to include.
A $189 Value
Love & Dating Coaching Session
Do you wish you had a personal coach to guide you through your dating life? Do you wonder what is holding you back from finding your soulmate? Are you ready to find true love?
In your Love & Dating Coaching Session you will receive:
- A 30 minute personal coaching session
- Learn to identify your dating blocks and what is holding you back from finding love.
- Create an actionable plan to manifest your soulmate
- Receive dating and love tips from top matchmaker, Amanda Rose
A $300 Value
Receive a package valued at over $600!
All for just $125!
For A Limited Time Only!
Join us for an evening of Salsa Dancing & Sangria’s! We will have Salsa Dance lessons from 7-8 p.m. Then stay after for more dancing and Sangria’s!
Our salsa dance lesson will begin promptly at 7 p.m.
The event ticket also includes two of Habana Blues delicious Sangria’s!
Registration/Payment is required to hold your spot and will be on a first come basis. Limited spots available so RSVP right away!
320 Pearl St.
New Albany, Indiana
Do you ever evaluate your life and wonder if you are living life to the fullest? Most days I feel like there are so many more places to see and so much more to experience. If I live stagnant in the same place without the intention to move forward I may miss out on life’s beauty. There are so many things to soak in, to fill my soul and to live life fully.
I’m convinced we need to live life with intention or we will miss the daily beauty that surrounds us. What does living intentionally mean? And most important how do we do it? For me I am still learning how to take it all in but I do know a few steps that are helping me get there.
7 Steps to Living Intentionally
1. Ask yourself, “What sparks my soul? What makes me feel alive and happy?” From that question make decisions and chose how you will live. This is living intentionally. Do the things that make your soul smile. What makes your heart sing and your soul shine? Do those things! Simple as that. Live everyday doing something you love.
2. Be vulnerable. Are you holding back feelings and emotions that are trapped inside you? Do you wish to tell someone how you feel about them? Or maybe you want to say I’m sorry and offer forgiveness to another. Whatever it is open your heart and live vulnerable. Your soul, your heart is beautiful. It’s so scary to live with vulnerability but I have come to believe it is necessary. Necessary for us to feel raw emotion and live it out loud.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Live with the intent…..